The 12th annual largest conference and expo dedicated to churches offers the latest in gear, education and service providers.
WFM Staff · August 30, 2017
In its 12th year, the WFX Conference & Expo — the nation’s largest dedicated church training and expo event — is set to break records in terms of the number of exhibitors and special offerings from manufacturers.
Access to the expo is free for churches. For those who are not part of a church staff, business expo passes are $45.
And of course, full-conference registration provides access to the expo floor as well as the robust education offered by WFX’s five concurrent conferences and networking events. It’s the best option for exploring solutions to the problems that hinder church growth today.
More than 225 exhibitors will represent audio, video, lighting, furnishings, construction, design, fundraising, digital signage, security, and software industries, along with many more. Experts from these companies will be on hand on the WFX Expo floor in Dallas on October 10-12, ready to discuss and demonstrate their products and services to church teams.
“Our expo provides the hands-on, face-to-face interaction that church decision-makers need to make informed purchases,” says Beth Vinton, WFX program manager. “It’s one-stop shopping, so to speak. Where else can you touch and feel products and receive training under the same roof? It’s the most cost-effective approach to upgrading and training available today. ”
Expo Pass Includes
In addition to 40,000 square feet of exhibitor space, the WFX Expo pass includes access to many special offerings:
• Pre-conference manufacturer-sponsored workshops
• Manufacturer training sessions during the conference
• Keynote address delivered by Paul Baloche, singer, songwriter and three-time Dove Award-winner.
• Night of Worship Concert at Covenant Church
• Tech Tour at Covenant Church
• The Spark — a space for attendees to ask questions, have conversations, and interact with the experts, authors and thought leaders that will be present at WFX.